Share your awesome 3D printing designs with the community and win a 3D printer by PRUSA
The 3D Printing Design Award is back!
To participate, just share your innovations with the community within the 3D printing community user group until the end of this year.
We will probably do a pre-voting by our community managers and in the final voting, every community member can vote for the best, most innovative, and most useful design, which will be awarded the FPAW 3D Printing Design Award. And the prize is a brand new PRUSA 3D printer.
Whilst you are welcome to share any designs or resources for new designs, only designs which you have done by yourself will qualify for the final voting.
- Upload your Designs in the 3D printing community user group (image and .step file)
- Any design made by yourself, uploaded, or shared (3D file or images only) will qualify for the final voting.
- The Design must be your own
- Do not share any .stl files, which are licensed by another person
- When sharing your design, please make a note signifying that this design is your own!
At FPAW we strongly believe that 3D printed accessories are the next step in the anally retentive evolution of the camera department. We see a lot of community members designing new and innovative camera accessories to make everyone’s life easier on set. It’s often the smallest parts and accessories that make the biggest difference to how our day goes! They solve a specific problem on set, whether it's cable management, mounting rangefinders or teradek’s, they’re unique solutions that bigger companies are not able to bring to market because of the R&D costs. Badaaaa, and cue the FPAW 3D Printing Design Award to support community innovators and motivate them, to share their innovations with the community.
Good luck and happy 3D designing & printing!