Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Martin Larsen
On 4/2/19, 9:14 AM

The 500RX is a great an compact monitor, but I would not pull focus from it. Personally I pull of a 703 Bolt and is super happy with that.

Yaron Kyiv
On 3/21/19, 5:31 PM

now i new version ia available Focus 7 Bolt 500 RX at a price tag 1699 USD now online on Small HD website - its kind of nice thing but so many limitations. Just Sony L series batteries, only full size HDMI input, 1000 nits brightness. But the price is ok if you do not need a SDI inputs and outputs.

Aidan Gray

--Aidan Gray--
| 5 3 6
Washington, DC, United States
--Aidan Gray--

IATSE Local 600 Camera Assistant | Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD - New York, NY

Cmotion cPro System Owner 1x cPro Motor, 2x cForce Mini Motors, Teradek Bolt 1000XT 1:1, Teradek SidekickLT, SmallHD 703Bolt, SmallHD 703U, SmallHD 1703-P3X, Bright Tangerine 19mm Bridgeplate, BT Revolvr 19/15mm Studio FF, SolidCamera Scatterbox2 Goldmount/VMount Power Distro, IgniteDigi MoVi Pro System

Aidan Gray
On 3/14/19, 5:09 AM

I haven't used it for pulling focus as I'm not a fan of <7" monitors for critical focus work, but I do use the 703 Bolt version and I love it! I've used these for director's rigs before though and they're pretty nice - incredibly lightweight, solid wireless reliability, small... The touch screen can be a little annoying, and the fact that there is no power connection input outside of the Sony battery plate is incredibly annoying, although I'm sure thats less of an issue for a handheld focus rig. 

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is monitor and wireless video transmission related topics. You are welcome to post technical specifications, make comparisons or share ideas with the community. Read Guidelines

Question tools

6 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/7/19, 7:13 PM
Seen: 404 times
Last updated: 4/26/19, 12:47 PM