Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Aidan Gray

--Aidan Gray--
| 5 1 6
Washington, DC, United States
--Aidan Gray--

IATSE Local 600 Camera Assistant | Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD - New York, NY

Cmotion cPro System Owner 1x cPro Motor, 2x cForce Mini Motors, Teradek Bolt 1000XT 1:1, Teradek SidekickLT, SmallHD 703Bolt, SmallHD 703U, SmallHD 1703-P3X, Bright Tangerine 19mm Bridgeplate, BT Revolvr 19/15mm Studio FF, SolidCamera Scatterbox2 Goldmount/VMount Power Distro, IgniteDigi MoVi Pro System

Aidan Gray
On 10/1/19, 4:29 PM

Every time I read a review of one of these non-Vitec units, the one thing I find is missing is a picture of the RF spray from the transmitter - I was doing a prep at Panavision last year and all of a sudden everyone's wireless video cuts out in all the bays. Everyone was very confused, when we realised there was a Chinese wireless unit in the middle of all of us and it was emitting such a strong signal that it was interfering with everyone else's units... 

I'd love to see a Hollyland unit transmitter setup next to an RF meter to see what its putting out - with increasingly crowded sets these days, its a very real concern... 

Your Reply

E. Roni Beraha
On 10/8/19, 2:58 PM

Well, I worked on a big commercial with 3 camera setups. The dop had 3 wcu4 units to change the T stop. If you stood behind the Holly land, it would block all the signals which drove the DOP crazy. I had to sit in front of the sender all the time not to loose signal. 

Your Reply

Klim Jurevicius
On 9/30/19, 5:52 PM

Unless something changed, all I have to say about Hollyland is that they dont sell receivers separately. Well.. they do, but you gotta pay the price of a TX and RX. 

Maybe they changed their policy, it's been about a year when I looked into their products.

Your Reply

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is monitor and wireless video transmission related topics. You are welcome to post technical specifications, make comparisons or share ideas with the community. Read Guidelines

Question tools

13 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/29/19, 7:34 AM
Seen: 193 times
Last updated: 10/9/19, 7:25 PM