Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Vince

--Vince--
--Vince--

A focus-puller is the eyes of the audience. It's like telling a story without any words.

Vince
On 2/6/20, 4:32 AM

Hi Clovis

I have them all on set: Pix E5, E7, Convergent Design, Odyssey, Black Magic Design, Atomos, Aja KI Pro...

The one that's still the most rugged and reliable is the Pix 240i. OK, it's a little bit out-dated but I personally still like this more than all the recorders mentioned above. The Atomos Sumo is quite good, but is a real 19" production monitor and recorder in one. The speed is "ok" and the touchscreen is pretty decent.

If there is (much) more budget, then I would suggest the Qtake system on a laptop or the hardware-version. But this system requires an operator what makes is more suitable for "bigger" productions.

All the best!

Your Reply

Clovis Ghiorzi
On 2/6/20, 11:00 AM

Thank you Vince!

Your Reply

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is monitor and wireless video transmission related topics. You are welcome to post technical specifications, make comparisons or share ideas with the community. Read Guidelines

Question tools

16 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/5/20, 10:41 PM
Seen: 98 times
Last updated: 2/13/20, 1:47 PM