Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Ruben Appeltans
On 2/25/20, 1:18 PM

Hey Philippe!

Thanks for the explantion. We have been doing some testing with different brands and different thicknesess but haven't been able to get quite the result we want. Check photos below: the way the bokehs stretch out and give sort of a rainbow is what we want. Apparently these were the diors and we haven't been able to replicate with anything else. Seems the diors were woven in such a way and made from the fabrics necessary to get this effect. . 

Sooooo, I'm going to have to find a stockings factory that wants to replicate the dior 5 or 10 for me :-D. 

Only logged in users can see this content
Only logged in users can see this content

Your Reply

Philippe Piron
On 2/23/20, 4:23 PM

Dior Denier 5 do not exist anymore

they were extremely difficult to find back in the 70's 80's ... just imagine how breakable they were for women wearing them on their legs ... They were not made for US ... but for ladies, and not only ion catwalk !

Dior Denier 10 were the ones we extensively used back then, gluing them at the back of the lenses.
I have never seen them anymore for ages ... I still own a few of them as a relique !

Nowadays, Denier 15 are the lightest you can buy ... once again those goodies have been manufactured for women to wear them ... and Denier 15 is already very fragile !!!!

Your Reply

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is for lenses related topics. Whats your favorite lens, what are your experiences with different lenses. We will also invite employees of lens manuafcturers to this thread, to make sure all questions will be answered. Read Guidelines

Question tools

9 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/16/20, 2:44 PM
Seen: 106 times
Last updated: 2/25/20, 1:18 PM