Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Clovis Ghiorzi
On 1/6/20, 9:08 PM

In my case I always try to negociate some cash for my own equipment, not the same price as the rental house's but something to get some money with the equipment too. In my last project I did put the equipement for free.

Your Reply

Rozemarijn

--Rozemarijn--
| 3 3 6
Zandvoort, Netherlands
--Rozemarijn--

1st AC for over 10 years

Mainly Features and Drama

Rozemarijn
On 1/7/20, 4:40 PM

Hey Austin,

here in Holland we do charge, but its a package deal together with the van and a magliner. We all own a van and transport the equipment ourselves to set-rental.

Depending on the project its between 50 and 125 a day, euros.  Consumables are being charged seperatly.

Your Reply

Payam Yazdandoost
On 1/24/20, 4:43 AM

Base rate here in Los Angeles is somewhere around 50/day.  This includes the cart and your tools.  Keep using that kit rental to upgrade, and you'll eventually have a monitor stand, coffin, cart attachments, ronford baker quick release, and so on.

Your Reply

Vince

--Vince--
--Vince--

A focus-puller is the eyes of the audience. It's like telling a story without any words.

Vince
On 1/3/20, 10:17 PM

Hi Austin

Overhere in Belgium we don't charge any kit fee.

As they see it as a "normality" and tools we have standard in our set.

Camera coffin(s) and weatherproof covers are debatable, as some rentals have them aswel, but don't charge a lot or even anything for it..

Cheers

Your Reply

Austin Sabado
On 1/3/20, 10:19 PM

Thank you so much!

Your Reply

Keep Informed

About This Community

Any topic, which does not fit to a certain category is welcome here. Start discussions or ask questions. Read Guidelines

Question tools

17 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/3/20, 10:13 PM
Seen: 197 times
Last updated: 2/13/20, 1:47 PM