Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Gunnar Mortensen

--Gunnar Mortensen--
| 3 2 5
Los Angeles, United States
--Gunnar Mortensen--

E Gunnar Mortensen saw 2 Panaflex cameras drive by on a process trailer for the filming of Ladybugs. Even at that young age he was hooked. Came up through the Camera Department in Denver before moving to LA. Considered to be a career Focus Puller he has worked to not only to improve his skills but also has taught workshops to build the camera community around the globe.

Gunnar Mortensen
On 12/18/19, 12:16 PM

I wouldn’t worry too much about over heating. In between setups uncover the back fans and should be fine. Also tape some silica packets underneath to help with condensation. This all depends on outside temp but I just covered all my cameras with cap it’s outside Pasadena for an epic weeklong water ballon fight with no issues. 

Rozemarijn

--Rozemarijn--
| 3 3 6
Zandvoort, Netherlands
--Rozemarijn--

1st AC for over 10 years

Mainly Features and Drama

Rozemarijn
On 12/18/19, 6:51 PM

Hey Jacob,

I had to ask my 2nd to be very honest. He does an amazing job in covering up the entire setup in the blink of an eye. I have added some photos.

He is using a see-trough table cloth which he buys at the budget store here in Holland. (Action) Which is very nice because you can still see the buttons. Strapping it with an elastic band or coco clips. As far as overheating, just dont leave it on all the time, like Gunnar says.

And we also use the backpack covers, but they are obviously not transparant.

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 2 7
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 12/18/19, 12:22 PM

There is also an existing thread about waterproofing, where you can find some good tips here: https://www.focuspulleratwork.com/forum/general-topics-16/question/water-proofing-equipment-601

Keep Informed

About This Community

Any topic, which does not fit to a certain category is welcome here. Start discussions or ask questions. Read Guidelines

Question tools

17 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/15/19, 5:58 PM
Seen: 259 times
Last updated: 2/13/20, 1:47 PM