Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

E. Roni Beraha
On 10/25/19, 11:47 AM

Is it possible to make the forum feed Friendly?

Your Reply

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 2 6
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 10/25/19, 11:54 AM

I will take a look into how we can improve the feed in the forum. At the moment you can reply to each comment, so it will be posted directly under each comment. Or you can post a comment, so the latest comment is on top, right under the first thread. But I got your point. Hopefully, we can improve this in the future.

Your Reply

E. Roni Beraha
On 10/25/19, 10:53 AM

Ok. 

There is nothing in Spam. Is there a feature that I click and I get all the emails without subscribing to each subforum? That would be so convenient. 

Regards

Your Reply

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 2 6
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 10/25/19, 10:55 AM

Sorry, we don`t have an overall Subscription yet. So you have already subscribed to a subforum, but did not get any mails?

Your Reply

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 2 6
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Clemens Hönig
On 10/25/19, 10:45 AM

Hey Roni, 
As Vincent said, maybe they are in your spam. Also, you only get the notifications for each subforum, you subscribed...

If not, get back to me, and I will double-check, if something is going wrong.

Your Reply

Vince

--Vince--
--Vince--

A focus-puller is the eyes of the audience. It's like telling a story without any words.

Vince
On 10/25/19, 10:43 AM

Hi there

It's possible the mails get's stuck in your spam.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Vince

Your Reply

Keep Informed

About This Community

Any topic, which does not fit to a certain category is welcome here. Start discussions or ask questions. Read Guidelines

Question tools

12 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/25/19, 10:42 AM
Seen: 195 times
Last updated: 11/21/19, 8:14 AM