Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 2 6
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 12/11/19, 10:16 AM

There is another great Podcast, Martin Larsen has found for us:

https://podcastncrew.simplecast.com/episodes/the-focus-puller-doug-lavender-jessica-moskal-Wtq03UQK

Its with Doug Lavender and Jessica Moskal.

You will love it.

• Flag

Just gave it a listen this morning. Fantastic podcast with some great discussions! I also thoroughly enjoyed the introduction! Thanks for the recommendation!

What a great line:

”This is the kind of job you only notice when it is going wrong, for subjective views may vary on what good lighting is, what a great performance may be, or how exceptional the spread is at craft service, but everyone can see when McConnaughy is out of focus.”

Douglas Birch
on 12/11/19, 4:08 PM

Keep Informed

About This Community

Any topic, which does not fit to a certain category is welcome here. Start discussions or ask questions. Read Guidelines

Question tools

15 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/22/19, 4:06 PM
Seen: 250 times
Last updated: 12/11/19, 10:16 AM