Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 2 6
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 5/13/19, 5:08 PM

To make this thread clearer, I have deleted some of the other posts, to have a quick answer for you guys:

1. in general you can use both, the CAM to LBUS or LBUS to LBUS cables for updating the motors.

2. The motor must be powered from an external source (other than the hand unit)

3. With one particular software version (hand unit booster), the update only works with the LBUS to LBUS cable.

4. If you have already updated the hand unit, and you don't have the necessary cables (to connect the hand unit to the motor and powering the motor), please downgrade the hand unit again, as the hand unit and motor need to have the same software version installed.

In general for service or urgent problems, you can also contact support@cmotion.eu or drop me a direct message...

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Clemens

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is for cmotion related topics. Share your questions, ideas, problems and help out other people within the community. Read Guidelines

Question tools

11 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/13/19, 4:35 PM
Seen: 174 times
Last updated: 5/14/19, 6:05 AM