Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 5 7
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 4/22/20, 7:39 AM

Hey Bobby,

Many thanks for your feedback.

At the moment its only 3 marks, however, 5 marks would be possible. We may add more marks in the next step.

It is correct, that you need to load a lens table to be able to set marks. This is because it is also possible to set range-marks. This unique new feature allows you to set a marker based on the range finder value and not on the motor position. This will help you to set quick marks while measuring out the set. 

About the colors and setting the colors: Thank you for this input. We will take a look int it.

The vibration can be activated and deactivated any time.

Your Reply

Bobby Arnold
On 4/22/20, 4:53 PM

Thanks Clemens! Hope you're doing well. Thank you for the quick feedback, as always. I love how the community is able to pitch in ideas and requests here!

Sounds good! I know in the past I have had at least 8 colored marks on my old system. (An actor walking towards me from far away, then picking up specific props in the foreground, then leaving through a door... This is the point where all the marks just become confusing instead of helpful. Haha.)

Yes the yellow color changes would confuse me a little, but we will see how it goes.

Thank you for all the hard work over there even while we are in this waiting period. Can't wait to get back to shooting!

Your Reply

ERIC UGLAND
On 5/18/20, 6:58 PM

I just updated my hand unit today.

I agree with what is said about the color change of the mark, I find that confusing. 

I am also disappointed that it only works in the vertical scale view. I keep my screen set to the circle rangefinder readout pretty much all the time. The marks should be visible on this view as well. 

Your Reply

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 5 7
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 5/19/20, 10:13 AM

Hey Eric,

Thanks for the feedback. Changing the colors shouldn`t be a problem, also adding more markers. We will also take a look into having the markers on the circle readout.

Cheers,
Clemens

Your Reply

Max Dewoon
On 4/27/20, 9:32 AM

I agree with all of the above.

Especially about the need for more marks and the color change to yellow when you hit the mark. Maybe this is something you could fix with an on/off function just like the vibration?

Your Reply

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is for cmotion related topics. Share your questions, ideas, problems and help out other people within the community. Read Guidelines

Question tools

16 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/21/20, 6:14 PM
Seen: 166 times
Last updated: 5/18/20, 7:50 PM