Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 2 6
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 8/28/19, 12:38 PM

Hi Marc-André,

Do you need them for ARRI or cPRO? If for ARRI, you can check out this thread: https://www.focuspulleratwork.com/forum/lens-data-sharing-17/question/arri-lda-602

For cPRO, we are just starting to build up a lens data base, as the software to export lens data is rarely new.

Aidan Gray

--Aidan Gray--
| 5 3 6
Washington, DC, United States
--Aidan Gray--

IATSE Local 600 Camera Assistant | Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD - New York, NY

Cmotion cPro System Owner 1x cPro Motor, 2x cForce Mini Motors, Teradek Bolt 1000XT 1:1, Teradek SidekickLT, SmallHD 703Bolt, SmallHD 703U, SmallHD 1703-P3X, Bright Tangerine 19mm Bridgeplate, BT Revolvr 19/15mm Studio FF, SolidCamera Scatterbox2 Goldmount/VMount Power Distro, IgniteDigi MoVi Pro System

Aidan Gray
On 8/29/19, 3:10 AM

Hey Marc - unfortunately haven't been able to map them on the cPro, but I do have the files for the WCU. Attached are the LDAs, or you can also find them in the ARRI LDA forum thread. Again, make sure your scales are the same as I have used here or you'll have to remap the lenses.

Only logged in users can see this content
  • Flag

Thank you guys! In the end I had some time before the shoot to map the lenses directly on my cPRO. I will make sure to share the .cml files on the lens sharing sub-forum when I have some time.

Marc-André Thomassin
on 8/29/19, 2:48 PM

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is for cmotion related topics. Share your questions, ideas, problems and help out other people within the community. Read Guidelines

Question tools

11 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/16/19, 1:08 AM
Seen: 211 times
Last updated: 8/29/19, 3:10 AM