Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 4 7
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 3/6/20, 1:37 PM

With the next software update, you can set the iris and set zoom value manually, to have a correct depth of field read out. We will have a look in the option, to change it with the slider as well.

Your Reply

Eoin mcguigan
On 3/28/20, 3:08 PM

Wow!  Y’all are great.  Thanks guys!

Your Reply

Philipp Uhl
On 3/11/20, 12:58 PM

Changing the iris value with the slider would be amazing, but what would be even better would be a possibility to put an iris motor into some kind of "encoder"-mode, where it would calibrate but turn off the motor, so the DP could set the iris manually on the lens and the motor would know on what exact value it is at any given time, and give this information to the cPro Hand unit.

This came up already in this thread here in the forum, and someone then said that this is possibly not a good Idea because it could damage the motor though, but I'm not sure if this is really the case, maybe Clemens could say something about this?

I've used the "set iris" and "set zoom" functions in the cPro on lenses where I would map all axes of each lens in prep and set the value manually, but I rarely use this now because its too far down in the menu.

Your Reply

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is for cmotion related topics. Share your questions, ideas, problems and help out other people within the community. Read Guidelines

Question tools

14 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/6/20, 4:36 AM
Seen: 100 times
Last updated: 3/28/20, 3:08 PM