Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Bastien Rébéna
On 7/3/19, 12:22 PM

Hi 

i have a new issues on my Cvolution premarked ring. It works perfectly right yesterday but today not. After calibrate and load the lens in the hand Unit, i’m stuck at 2 feet even if i turn the Knob. 

I tried several lens data and to plug my motor into the Alexa Xt insteed of the Camin 2M. 

Any ideas ? 

Your Reply

Bastien Rébéna
On 3/27/19, 10:24 AM

My hand unit version is 3.12.5, look like it’s the last one ...

Your Reply

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 2 6
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 3/27/19, 1:03 PM

Hi maybe I misunderstood the problem: Do you mean, that the lens goes beyond the infinity mark, to the hardstop of the lens, when using the pre-marked rings?

Your Reply

Bastien Rébéna
On 3/28/19, 7:34 AM

I solve the issue by using an oldest version of the firmware , but still the motor lag in short distance when using premark. 

It look like a bad communication between cvolution and Alexa Xt , no problem when using a Camin. 

My rental house send a mail directly to Cmotion. 

Your Reply

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 2 6
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 3/28/19, 7:39 AM

Ok. Perfect. Glad you found a solution! I will keep an eye on that.

Your Reply

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is for cmotion related topics. Share your questions, ideas, problems and help out other people within the community. Read Guidelines

Question tools

10 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/27/19, 7:09 AM
Seen: 202 times
Last updated: 7/3/19, 12:22 PM