Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Nathan Lederman
On 4/9/20, 7:06 PM

Waiting for this option also.

Your Reply

LEE LEO
On 3/21/20, 2:39 AM

good question, I will discuss with Arri crew with ECS system

Your Reply

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 5 7
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 3/17/20, 8:13 AM

In general each LBUS device is compatible with each other. That means, that the OCU is also compatible with the cPRO system. However, the override function is not supported on the cPRO. This feature might come to the cPRO system, but is not planned in the next software update.

Your Reply

vivien turmel
On 3/15/20, 7:52 AM

Hello Vlassis ! 

As far as I know, the OCU-1 was design to work along with the ARRI WCU-4.

Even if there is a corparation between ARRI and CMOTION on some products, the CPRO is not compatible with ARRI's wireless systeme. Therefore, there are some devices which will partially work. Clemmens might correct me on this but I think this incompatibility is more based on comercial agreements than a real hardware issue.

I would tend to say that the incompatibility is on the CPRO side. Like you said both are using LBUS protocole but I don't think the CPRO "knows" how to handle the override fonction, yet.

Maybe we can hope it's a subject of negaciations between ARRI and CMOTION.

cheers ! 

Your Reply

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is for cmotion related topics. Share your questions, ideas, problems and help out other people within the community. Read Guidelines

Question tools

14 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/14/20, 11:06 AM
Seen: 159 times
Last updated: 4/9/20, 7:06 PM