Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 4 7
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 2/21/20, 11:09 AM

There where some tests with different lenses, to spread the beam, but none of them met the measurement criteria to really offer it as an option. The measurement with the lenses in front of the laser was not accurate enough. However, a 3D printing accessory to mount a lens in front of the beam should not be the problem.

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is for cmotion related topics. Share your questions, ideas, problems and help out other people within the community. Read Guidelines

Question tools

14 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/20/20, 7:43 PM
Seen: 137 times
Last updated: 3/2/20, 2:27 PM