Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Aidan Gray

--Aidan Gray--
| 5 3 6
Washington, DC, United States
--Aidan Gray--

IATSE Local 600 Camera Assistant | Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD - New York, NY

Cmotion cPro System Owner 1x cPro Motor, 2x cForce Mini Motors, Teradek Bolt 1000XT 1:1, Teradek SidekickLT, SmallHD 703Bolt, SmallHD 703U, SmallHD 1703-P3X, Bright Tangerine 19mm Bridgeplate, BT Revolvr 19/15mm Studio FF, SolidCamera Scatterbox2 Goldmount/VMount Power Distro, IgniteDigi MoVi Pro System

Aidan Gray
On 6/11/19, 1:47 PM

Just to follow up on this, I ended up designing and printing a tilt-able Cforce pan bracket designed for the Cfinder. Unfortunately I don’t have access to one to check the fit and function, but it should theoretically work 😬 If you have access to a 3D printer, let me know and I can send you the parts list and files... Alternatively, once I can check the fit I’m more than happy to send one your way! 

Also, in terms of mounting the motor, I’ve actually found a lot of success with just a bolt-on 19mm rod (like used with the Wooden Camera A-Box) as you need very little torque to pan a rangefinder... It also allows you to to extend the motor over the front handle and still makes it easy to remove it in a pinch if you need to. I’ve also gone ahead and made these in 20, 30, and 40mm lengths.