Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Aidan Gray

--Aidan Gray--
| 5 3 6
Washington, DC, United States
--Aidan Gray--

IATSE Local 600 Camera Assistant | Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD - New York, NY

Cmotion cPro System Owner 1x cPro Motor, 2x cForce Mini Motors, Teradek Bolt 1000XT 1:1, Teradek SidekickLT, SmallHD 703Bolt, SmallHD 703U, SmallHD 1703-P3X, Bright Tangerine 19mm Bridgeplate, BT Revolvr 19/15mm Studio FF, SolidCamera Scatterbox2 Goldmount/VMount Power Distro, IgniteDigi MoVi Pro System

Aidan Gray
On 9/19/19, 1:33 AM

Hey there Martin! Glad to see you here - welcome :) So obviously I need to first point out that cmotion has a 40T 25mm wide focus gear made out of delrin with a machined aluminum attachment to the cforce mini (part K2.0006372)... I own a pair and they've never failed me. That said, I did want some backups and needed some for a particular project with Hawk C-Series where I just didn't have time to order spares from Cmotion, so I modeled and printed my own ~20mm version - that STL file is attached.

I recommend printing in PETG, but my PLA gears all still function perfectly well and they've been tested on really high torque lenses. The fit around the cforce motor is very critical so printer tolerances are very important. The central hole is designed for an M5 socket cap bolt atleast 16mm in length. Also, make sure to orient the part such that the cforce side (pattern inside small hole) is facing Z+. And obviously no commercial reproduction of this at all and this file is licensed under Creative Commons - really just putting this out there for those emergency situations :) 

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions! You can find a link to the Thingiverse page here if you need more info. 

Only logged in users can see this content

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is for cmotion related topics. Share your questions, ideas, problems and help out other people within the community. Read Guidelines

Question tools

12 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/18/19, 10:34 AM
Seen: 297 times
Last updated: 9/23/19, 7:43 AM