Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

SRINIVAS KUSUMA
On 10/2/19, 3:44 AM

hi Rafael 

if you are trying to connect steady zoom through WCU-4 with L-BUS to LCS cable, zoom will work but focus an iris will stop working.there is software issue with WCU-4 , Arri will fix this in future update. HARDWIRE will work perfectly.

Clemens Hönig

--Clemens Hönig--

| 5 2 6
Vienna, Austria
--Clemens Hönig--

Hi, I am Clemens Hönig, marketing manager at cmotion. Even though I am not a focus puller myself, my strength is to adapt quickly, spotting problems and come up with solutions. I also like to connect people, as I think everybody can learn from anybody. If you just starting at your carrier, make your own path and if you are already experienced, become a mentor...

Clemens Hönig
On 3/26/19, 2:56 PM

Hi Rafael,

Thanks for the question. Glad you already found a set-up with the steady-zoom. If I understand correctly you want the normal configuration (Zoom signal of the Flight head console -- via Flight Head adapter -- to WCU-4 -- wireless to Alexa), but only hard wired?
Yes, that should work with an LCS/LBUS Splitter.

The minimum voltage of the Flight-head-adapter is around 6 V, so there should not be any issues. 

However, we haven`t tried this configuration yet, neither do I have the information about the custom made splitter box. 

Hope that helps.

Rafael del Campo
On 3/26/19, 8:47 PM