Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Arvid
On 11/22/19, 9:58 PM

Before switching to the cmotion bracket I used the "8Sinn Monitor cold shoes mount" and a "Wooden camera universal hot shoe". Solid mounting on the top of the hand unit and some ability to angle the monitor.

Not the best pic but hopefully it will give you some idea on the mounting.

Switched to the Cmotion bracket for a more balanced build and monitor closer to the knob

Rozemarijn

--Rozemarijn--
| 3 3 6
Zandvoort, Netherlands
--Rozemarijn--

1st AC for over 10 years

Mainly Features and Drama

Rozemarijn
On 11/21/19, 11:00 AM

Hi Michael! i have Always been mounting my monitors with the cine 16x9 lock on the top of the handunit.
So you can either have em together or put the monitor on a cstand (i use the Manfrotto dado for that. cheap option but works very well)

• Flag

HighRozemarijn,

thank you for your advice - do you use an additional noga arm or do you mount directly ? Thx

Michael Schallon
on 11/22/19, 9:24 AM

I would mount directly. But im not sure how fixed that is. The monitor bracket is so super solid that it never un-screws itself. I have glued it all together with 2 component metal glue.

Rozemarijn
on 11/22/19, 10:20 AM

Eoin mcguigan
On 11/20/19, 10:21 PM

if you don't want to use the bracket i'd consider using berkey parts (or smallrig) and connect with maybe a carbon rail?

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is for ARRI related topics. Share your questions, ideas, problems and help out other people within the community. Read Guidelines

Question tools

43 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/20/19, 8:17 PM
Seen: 185 times
Last updated: 12/6/19, 11:04 AM