I have a box with all my chargers "built in", it's easy and works great. It contains every charger I daily use on set sticked with velcro to the bottom, only thing, it looks soo messy. It feels like there is space for improvement.
So I would like to see/know what other people are doing to keep this box full of cables organised.
Also any advice in chargers/... is welcome.
Folding box with velcro and inside:
one "fixed-with-velcro" 6 power outlet with a "flexible" 4 power outlet connected.
- 2x Bebob single pTap chargers (vlocks for monitor)
- 1x cmotion battery charger (cPro)
- 1x Hawk Woods sticky battery charger
- 1x 2p Lemo charger for CineRT
- 1x 5way USB charger from Anker
- 1x shuko IEC splitter cable