Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

John Waterman
On 4/18/19, 9:27 PM

USA is heavy with the Yeager SR and the Backstage TR04 camera carts. I have both and they each have their uses.

Aidan Gray

--Aidan Gray--
| 5 3 6
Washington, DC, United States
--Aidan Gray--

IATSE Local 600 Camera Assistant | Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD - New York, NY

Cmotion cPro System Owner 1x cPro Motor, 2x cForce Mini Motors, Teradek Bolt 1000XT 1:1, Teradek SidekickLT, SmallHD 703Bolt, SmallHD 703U, SmallHD 1703-P3X, Bright Tangerine 19mm Bridgeplate, BT Revolvr 19/15mm Studio FF, SolidCamera Scatterbox2 Goldmount/VMount Power Distro, IgniteDigi MoVi Pro System

Aidan Gray
On 4/6/19, 1:51 PM

Personally, I own a Magliner Junior and an Innovativ Scout 37 NXT - the Magliner was my first cart and I would say its my "daily driver" - I bring it with me if I'm 2nding or 1sting and I prefer it over my Innovativ... I bought the Innovativ specifically for a month-long travel job where we were heading between multiple countries and had to fly with it - I performed relatively well for that gig, but it got super beat up and is a little too flimsy for my tastes, which is unfortunate considering the price tag... A couple weeks ago I put in a pre-order for the new Yaeger which is going to ship to me in mid-May. Its supposed to fold up like my Innovativ, but its very rigid and 52" long (a "Senior" size). 

Timothy Tan
On 4/17/19, 12:08 AM

if anyone is after a new cart, there is a new innovativ group buy on the recently announced voyager evo/nxt which is replacing the scout.

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?175508-GROUP-BUY-Inovativ-Voyager

Glenn van Eerden
On 4/24/19, 10:08 PM

i have worked with a Yaeger and Magliner. but i don't own one. i bought the Rubbermaid one with the idea to build it out and have at least some sort of cart to use. I never got to it, but now building my own cart ( designed like the Adicam/Inovative carts) with the flight case locks. i don't need much and as a first cart i think this will fit well in my line of work, i don't really see any reason to buy a 2000/3500 $ cart right now. but if i would need to upgrade i would go with an Inovative. the easy to collapse feature is a big deal for me as i drive a small car :D

Brian Aichlmayr
On 4/14/19, 1:24 PM

I own a Yaeger Sr with a dovetail Mount and tripod/ Mitchell Mount Combo. I also utilize a few cart accessories like a Block Battery holder, corner baby pins, Quick Release Plate and a tri cup holder! For days the yaeger is overkill, I keep a rocknroller R12 on standby for case moving.

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is all about accessories. What`s in your toolbag, what cool stuff are you using on your job, how do you configure your hand unit, etc. Please share it with the community to make eveyrones live easier. Read Guidelines

Question tools

10 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/23/19, 8:38 AM
Seen: 635 times
Last updated: 4/26/19, 12:47 PM