Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Aidan Gray

--Aidan Gray--
| 5 3 6
Washington, DC, United States
--Aidan Gray--

IATSE Local 600 Camera Assistant | Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD - New York, NY

Cmotion cPro System Owner 1x cPro Motor, 2x cForce Mini Motors, Teradek Bolt 1000XT 1:1, Teradek SidekickLT, SmallHD 703Bolt, SmallHD 703U, SmallHD 1703-P3X, Bright Tangerine 19mm Bridgeplate, BT Revolvr 19/15mm Studio FF, SolidCamera Scatterbox2 Goldmount/VMount Power Distro, IgniteDigi MoVi Pro System

Aidan Gray
On 5/11/19, 4:55 PM

Did someone say cPro and 3D printing in the same sentence? Count me in ;) 

I’ll see see what I can model up and print off in the next week... I’ll be honest though, at least with my 703Bolt in the hand unit, it rests really nicely if you lay it down on a cart... But I definitely hear you on some sort of plate to mount to the bottom - I think that’s a CNC deal but I could certainly model and get a prototype going and then maybe we can gauge interest. 

Glenn van Eerden
On 5/11/19, 4:44 PM

i think i overheard Steve yesterday at the Focuspuller gathering in Amsterdam say they're working on something like that. i could be wrong. a 3D printed one would be nice and easy solution for now maybe someone could work that out.

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is all about accessories. What`s in your toolbag, what cool stuff are you using on your job, how do you configure your hand unit, etc. Please share it with the community to make eveyrones live easier. Read Guidelines

Question tools

13 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/10/19, 9:40 AM
Seen: 213 times
Last updated: 5/16/19, 3:29 PM