Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Bastien Rébéna
On 6/6/19, 7:08 AM

I prefere mount the horn on a magic arm fixe on the top handle. So i never have to move it and my clip-on us not plug to anything. 

When i do Low mode , i use a rod support that i custom to receive the horn. This way they are at the same place , still on the top. 

Your Reply

Aidan Gray

--Aidan Gray--
| 5 3 6
Washington, DC, United States
--Aidan Gray--

IATSE Local 600 Camera Assistant | Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD - New York, NY

Cmotion cPro System Owner 1x cPro Motor, 2x cForce Mini Motors, Teradek Bolt 1000XT 1:1, Teradek SidekickLT, SmallHD 703Bolt, SmallHD 703U, SmallHD 1703-P3X, Bright Tangerine 19mm Bridgeplate, BT Revolvr 19/15mm Studio FF, SolidCamera Scatterbox2 Goldmount/VMount Power Distro, IgniteDigi MoVi Pro System

Aidan Gray
On 6/6/19, 2:27 PM

Cinematic Precision makes a low angle Cinetape bracket designed to be mounted off the front of the top handle - I also have a 3D printed version of the same bracket, but unfortunately my version isn’t as rigid (atleast in its current form). Another thing I’ve seen that I really enjoy is adding a 15mm rod out the front of the top handle (also available for Cinematic Precision as “Motor Rods”) and then adding a 15mm rod clamp with a 3/8” hole on it - this keeps the Cinetape in the same place but keeps it nice and low key. 

https://www.cinematicprecision.com/product-page/low-mode-cinetape-bracket

Your Reply

Rozemarijn
On 6/5/19, 9:52 AM

Hey Fabio, i actually never mount it to the mattebox. Because of the various length of the lenses i prefer to mount it to the top handle, or when in low mode, to the side. And on the cpro handunit you can adjust the offset if needed. Go get em!

Your Reply

Keep Informed

About This Community

This thread is all about accessories. What`s in your toolbag, what cool stuff are you using on your job, how do you configure your hand unit, etc. Please share it with the community to make eveyrones live easier. Read Guidelines

Question tools

14 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/5/19, 5:31 AM
Seen: 182 times
Last updated: 6/6/19, 2:27 PM