Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Aidan Gray

--Aidan Gray--
| 5 4 6
Washington, DC, United States
--Aidan Gray--

IATSE Local 600 Camera Assistant | Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD - New York, NY

Cmotion cPro System Owner | 1x cPro FIZ Hand Unit, 1x cPro ONE Hand Unit, 1x cPro Camin1x cPro Motor, 2x cForce Mini Motors

Cmotion SteadyZoom

Cmotion CineFade

OTHER | Technovision MK3 Mitchell Geared Head, Magliner Junior Camera Cart, Yaeger Pro Senior Camera Cart, Teradek Bolt 1000XT 1:1, Teradek SidekickLT, SmallHD 703Bolt, SmallHD 703U, SmallHD 1703-P3X, CAS Advanced Spider Grips, Bright Tangerine 19mm Bridgeplate, BT Revolvr 19/15mm Studio FF, SolidCamera Scatterbox2 Goldmount/VMount Power Distro, IgniteDigi MoVi Pro System

Aidan Gray
On 6/1/20, 10:08 PM

Like Chris said, I’m usually at the mercy of whatever the rental house sticks me with... After being fed up with that for enough years, I bought a ScatterBox2 by Carlos Acosta - it’s served me very well over the years and saved me from a lot of power issues and headaches. It’s gotten to a point now where most cameras have a nice power distro solution (my favourites being the Wooden Camera Venice system and the Bebob Alexa Mini RAB back) but I still pull it out all the time if the rental house hands me a terrible plate, or I’m stuck on a RED. Carlos is working on a Version 3 currently that I’m really excited for - I have no idea as to the features but I’m just hoping it’s a bit slimmer, with the potential for a 10-20wH battery backup.