Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Aidan Gray

--Aidan Gray--
| 5 3 6
Washington, DC, United States
--Aidan Gray--

IATSE Local 600 Camera Assistant | Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD - New York, NY

Cmotion cPro System Owner 1x cPro Motor, 2x cForce Mini Motors, Teradek Bolt 1000XT 1:1, Teradek SidekickLT, SmallHD 703Bolt, SmallHD 703U, SmallHD 1703-P3X, Bright Tangerine 19mm Bridgeplate, BT Revolvr 19/15mm Studio FF, SolidCamera Scatterbox2 Goldmount/VMount Power Distro, IgniteDigi MoVi Pro System

Aidan Gray
On 5/29/19, 9:19 PM

I also have a Birnbox from Scott Birnkrant and I find myself using it whenever I can! I do a lot of travel and run'n'gun type shoots that don'y really allow me to pull it out, but the second I'm on a long form or stage job, its the first thing that comes out. I can't say the last time I actually mounted it to a head, but it always lives on my monitor stand just below my FIZ holder and above my Robocup! 

That said, it is quite large and bulky for my little Avenger monitor stand, so I have been looking at getting a mini-front box solution...

Also, this is what happens when you lend art department your frontbox. 

Ben Haskin
On 5/28/19, 5:59 PM

I have a mini monitor front box from Scott Birnkrant (Birnbox) and I love it! I can either mount it on my monitor stand or on my filmtools cart, and it's almost entirely eliminated the need for me to have a belt/pouch on set. 

Only logged in users can see this content

Rozemarijn
On 5/25/19, 9:17 AM

Ive been thinking about using a frontbox, but the ones online are quite expensive. One if my friends my her own and drilled a hole to use a superclamb to attach it to her stand. Looked pretty good!! 

I have a smal woodem box on the magliner with all my stuff and a keycoard with my laser and a pen. Thats it.

Glenn van Eerden
On 6/20/19, 8:46 PM

yep i have one, custom build by my Father in law. its kinda big but that's because i had it made to fit my slate in the bottom part.