Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Aidan Gray

--Aidan Gray--
| 5 1 6
Washington, DC, United States
--Aidan Gray--

IATSE Local 600 Camera Assistant | Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD - New York, NY

Cmotion cPro System Owner 1x cPro Motor, 2x cForce Mini Motors, Teradek Bolt 1000XT 1:1, Teradek SidekickLT, SmallHD 703Bolt, SmallHD 703U, SmallHD 1703-P3X, Bright Tangerine 19mm Bridgeplate, BT Revolvr 19/15mm Studio FF, SolidCamera Scatterbox2 Goldmount/VMount Power Distro, IgniteDigi MoVi Pro System

Aidan Gray
On 8/29/19, 3:28 AM

Not that I want to inspire anyone ripping off someone else's design, I'm a huge fan of the nee Yaeger Pro series and just took delivery of my 52" version - the way Marty is designing his camera mounting accessories to be modular, sturdy, and easily adjustable is awesome. He's also designing a trough on the side with a locking lid, and hopefully LEDs on the bottom to light up the top surface of the cart.