Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Aidan Gray

--Aidan Gray--
| 5 3 6
Washington, DC, United States
--Aidan Gray--

IATSE Local 600 Camera Assistant | Washington, DC - Baltimore, MD - New York, NY

Cmotion cPro System Owner 1x cPro Motor, 2x cForce Mini Motors, Teradek Bolt 1000XT 1:1, Teradek SidekickLT, SmallHD 703Bolt, SmallHD 703U, SmallHD 1703-P3X, Bright Tangerine 19mm Bridgeplate, BT Revolvr 19/15mm Studio FF, SolidCamera Scatterbox2 Goldmount/VMount Power Distro, IgniteDigi MoVi Pro System

Aidan Gray
On 4/15/19, 6:24 PM

I find myself using these quite often - they're just simple 15 & 19mm rod clips, useful for routing cables over rods (FIZ, VF cables, etc). These don't pinch the cables to the rods so they're not considered strain relief, simply ways to keep everything tidy. 

Download:
Only logged in users can see this content

Your Reply

Vince

--Vince--
--Vince--

A focus-puller is the eyes of the audience. It's like telling a story without any words.

Vince
On 6/12/19, 8:12 PM

After countless hours of designing I finally finished the "table-top stand" for the cPro hand-unit.

It uses the existing quickrelease threadhole and provides support when you want to set the hand-unit down on a flat surface.

I added Arri locking pins to prevent twisting and threaded the hole accordingly.